WV Medical Malpractice Insurance
At Mountain State Insurance Agency, we strive to provide the highest level of customer service to our West Virginia physician/clients. It is with this customer service philosophy we have maintained an unmatched expertise in Medical Malpractice Insurance in West Virginia for healthcare providers. Unfortunately accidents, oversights and mistakes happen and in those situations you can fully rely on your Medical Professional Liability Insurance to be there.
MSIA offers the knowledge of 6 Certified Insurance Service Representatives (CISR), an Accredited Advisor on Insurance (AAI), an Associate in Insurance Account Management (AIAM), an Accredited Customer Service Representative (ACSR) and a Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC). With these skills in place, Mountain State Insurance Agency not only provides physicians with the knowledge and expertise required to provide superior West Virginia Medical Malpractice Insurance but also the personal attention that physicians need and want.
What will Mountain State Insurance Agency’s West Virginia Medical Malpractice Insurance Team do for you?
- Maintain unmatched expertise in medical malpractice insurance for West Virginia healthcare providers
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Deliver the advantages of superior market access
- Supply the personal attention you need
- Respond quickly to the changing malpractice climate
- Compare multiple markets for your situation
- Confirm classification and step for accuracy
- Determine if loss free status is being applied appropriately
- Help maximize your risk management premium credit discounts
Mountain State Insurance has been very important to the growth and success of our business. Pat and his team are always very responsive to our needs. In our business everything is always an emergency and last minute. Beverly and Aja have always managed to come through with what we need on time or ahead of schedule. Many thanks to Mountain State Insurance.
Don Andrews, Safety Director, Ace Pipeline